<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14387933?origin\x3dhttp://weeweee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
@ Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 11:25 PM

manda - thanks pandawoman. so are you. (:
zhiwei - haha, i didn't really do much that day..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back from 2/5 chalet! Like yesterday. Haha.

Honestly speaking, I wouldn't say it was like damn fun, but while spending our time when it was raining almost the entire day, I guess we managed to catch up with one another! One way or another. I guess that's what it's all about. (:

Met 2 primary school friends too! How coincidental could it be? Haven't met in years, and of all places, we meet at chalets which start on the same days! I guess things like that happen all the time anyway. Haha.

2009's ending, 2010's coming. Much more waiting for me to unravel in the coming new year. No idea if things will remain the same, or how different it would become, but I'll live through it!

Ps; I miss life in JJ. 2 years went by way too fast..

Pps; Do standards for lifelong partners really stand? It just boils down to the feelings! Right?




ME

Hello! My name is chen Yi Hui and I love eating milk chocolates. I love squash, playing my piano and talking nonsense.

What's Happening

7TH SEPT; Brother's birthday!


OMGOMGOMG my life is so dull.

Tagboard





Credits
JELLYBEANIES.
hosted by xoxo.